Les talked about his work creating an education infrastructure to support progressive change and unions and the working class, and combatting runaway inequality.
The Communications Workers of America held a Runaway Inequality training session recently, and heard back from one trainee:
CommonDreams.org is posting on its site action suggestions you can do each day. Phone calls work!
Be sure to visit Commondreams.org regularly, for news and analysis.
Here are their suggestions for things you can do Every Day!
What You Can Be Doing Everyday
- Check out the Indivisible Guide’s “Capitol Calendar.” See if there’s a local Indivisible group in your area. If there isn’t, start one.
- ‘The Resistance Calendar‘ also has a running schedule of events and actions.
- Sign up to receive ‘Daily Action‘ on your mobile device
- Everyday: Make your voice heard with “5 Calls” (because calling your lawmaker actually works)
- Every Sunday: Join “Ready to Resist” Strategy Calls
- Every Tuesday: #ResistTrumpTuesdays (or on Twitter)
Many people have asked us where to find a listing of protest actions against Trump and inequality in a central location. So many asked we considered building out a calendar on our own. That job was daunting, which is why we were glad to discover (thank you Michael Moore!) The Resistance Calendar. It is a clearinghouse for information about marches and demonstrations provided by organizers.
If you’re looking for a collective action in your area, you may find it here.
If you’re an organizer looking for people to participate in a march or demonstration, make sure to list it here.